SportsOneSource announced its annual SGB 40 Under 40 Awards recipients today and included in the list are Skullcandy CEO Jeremy Andrus and Volcom VP Strategic Development Hoby Darling. Execs from Arc’teryx, Vibram, and Polartec also made the cut.
“These awards are a way to recognize the great work done by younger leaders in our industry,” said James Hartford, president, CEO of The SportsOneSource Group. “The extraordinary and diverse talent nominated this year made it difficult to narrow the list to just forty people. We drew very strong support from prior honorees and other industry leaders to select a prestigious group of individuals and it is our pleasure to honor the next generation of leaders.”
The SGB 40 Under 40 Awards event will be held in Chicago, IL June 24-26.
Amongst the SGB 40 Under 40 Awards are:
- Nate Alder, CEO, Klymit
- Jeremy Andrus, President, Skullcandy, Inc.
- Willy Booker, President, Nordica USA
- Steve Cuthbert, VP Sales, Polartec LLC.
- Hoby Darling, VP Strategic Development, Volcom
- Brian Frank, President & Co-Founder, Rampage Sports Group
- Joel Heath, Global Marketing Director, Deckers Outdoor Corp.
- Jonathan Hirshberg, President, JR286
- Robert Hough, Regional Manager of Loss Prevention, Audit Firearms Compliance, Dunham's Sports
- Tim Knowlton, VP Field Sales, Saucony
- Michael Martin, VP Sales Vibram FiveFingers, Vibram USA
- Carie McAuliffe, Senior Licensing Manager, Reebok Brand, adidas Group
- Jason McGibbon, U.S. Sales Manager, Mountain Hardwear
- Melanie Mitchell, President, Poppy Sports
- Lance Richardson, VP Business Development, Arc'teryx Equipment
- Craig Vanderoef, Global Apparel, adidas AG
- Rob Will, VP/DMM, The Sports Authority