POPULAR 2010/11 ROCKY MOUNTAIN SUPER PASS PROGRAM UNVEILED AT $409
- Prices Guaranteed only through April 5, 2010
- Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus with Six Days at Steamboat same price as Rocky Mountain Super Pass for three weeks only
- Popular Friends & Family Pass Perk Doubled for Rocky Mountain Super Passes
Winter Park, Copper Mountain, Steamboat Springs, Colo. (March 16, 2010) – The popular Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus is back for another year at an astounding value with unlimited skiing and riding at Winter Park/Mary Jane and Copper Mountain plus six unrestricted days at Steamboat-Ski Town, U.S.A.® for only $409.
"The Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus is back with exclusive savings over the next three weeks for Colorado's most loyal skiers and riders," said Rob Perlman, vice president of sales & marketing for Winter Park Resort. "With double the Friends & Family benefits at Winter Park and Copper Mountain, plus six days at Steamboat for the same price as the popular Rocky Mountain Super Pass, now is the best time to purchase a pass for next season."
Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus holders will enjoy the following benefits:
· Unlimited skiing and riding at Winter Park/Mary Jane and Copper Mountain, plus six unrestricted days at Steamboat
· NEW for 2010/11- Double the Friends & Family discounted tickets to 20, available for use anytime during the 2010/11 season (only available at Winter Park and Copper, 10 per each resort)
· Discounts on resort food and beverage, retail, rental, and ski and ride lessons
· Discounts off full-window rate lift tickets at most Intrawest resorts including Whistler Blackcomb, BC (excluding Colorado resorts)
· Special pass holder offers via the Pass Perks monthly emails.
“Winter Park, Copper Mountain and Steamboat are three globally-recognized mountain destinations, reminding us what’s best about Colorado skiing,” said Andy Wirth, vice president of sales & marketing for Steamboat. “The Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus provides unequalled value to everyone by bringing these three incredible brands together on one pass.”
Starting today, the Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus is available for renewals and new guests at www.skicolorado.com <http://www.SkiColorado.com> , in person at the Winter Park Resort season pass office and via phone at 800.977.SNOW. The $409 introductory price is guaranteed only through April 5, so skiers and riders are encouraged to take advantage of these incredible savings now. Existing pass holders can simply reactivate their existing passes and new guests can upload a photo of themselves to create their new season pass so they’ll be ready to go when the lifts start turning in November. Colorado skiers and riders are invited to find more details at www.skicolorado.com <http://www.SkiColorado.com> .
"Copper is thrilled to continue the relationship with Winter Park and Steamboat, because really, the three mountain Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus is the only pass for the true Colorado rider," said Jesse True, vice president of sales & marketing for Copper Mountain Resort.
With multiple pass options, skiers and riders are able to find the right product to match their specific needs. All pass products are listed below with the adult price. For a full list of adult, college, teen, child, 70+ years and five years and under prices, visit www.skicolorado.com <http://www.skicolorado.com/>
- The Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus offers unlimited skiing and riding at Winter Park / Mary Jane® and Copper, plus six unrestricted days at Steamboat. Adult (18-69) $409
- The Rocky Mountain Super Pass offers unlimited access to Winter Park / Mary Jane® and Copper Mountain. Adult (18-69) $409
· Winter Park / Mary Jane® Season Pass offers unrestricted access to Winter Park's cruisers and Mary Jane's famous mogul runs all season long. Adult (18-69) $369
· Copper Mountain offers unrestricted riding on the naturally divided terrain, and now no money down until mid-June. Adult (18-69) $359
Winter Park Resort is known for its #1 ranked bumps in North America and for annual snowfall of more than 300 inches with over 3,000 acres of award-winning terrain including groomers, terrain parks, bumps, steeps, trees, and most definitely, deeps. Season Pass holders can experience nearly $50 million in on-mountain improvements in recent years and the completion of the $120+ million Village at Winter Park featuring new restaurants, shops, backcountry snowcat skiing company, comfortable living areas, free daily family-friendly activities, as well as a skating pond, parking garage and the Village Cabriolet lift. This free lift connects day-trippers to the heart of the village from the resort’s largest free parking area at the Vintage Hotel.
Steamboat has always been known for its legendary Champagne Powder™ snow, perfectly placed trees, friendly western heritage and Ski Town, U.S.A.® tradition. Year after year, Steamboat continues to be recognized as one of the best ski resorts on the continent. The resort was selected as one of the Top 10 Resorts in North America by SKI, Skiing and Outside Magazines in 2009/2010. Plus, resort accolades continue with SKI’s #1 Family Resort in North America and #1 Place for Tree Skiing as well as Top 5 for Powder and Top 10 for Après Scene by Skiing Magazine. Use your six days from the Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus to experience all that Steamboat has to offer during the 2010/2011 winter season and find out firsthand what everyone is talking about.
Copper Mountain believes Everyone Deserves a Snow Day! Rejoice in the feeling of waking up and hearing on the radio that school was cancelled. Come to Copper to take a day, or two or seven and experience a day of freedom. Welcome everybody, to the home of the snow day! Woodward at Copper is the first indoor/outdoor ski and snowboard camp on the planet – giving Copper guests access to trampolines, foam pits and Snowflex® ramps so they can work on their skills before taking it to the snow. Woodward at Copper offers Winter Camp Days and week-long Summer Camps.
For more information on the Rocky Mountain Super Pass program and other pass products, log onto www.skicolorado.com <http://www.SkiColorado.com> .