Answer Racing is looking for a proactive go-getter who has an enthusiasm for action sports to join their team…immediately.
• Implement and oversee creative design of ads and other materials consistent with advertising strategies and media budgets.
• Build and maintain relationships with trade and industry media to maintain publicity and editorial coverage of brand.
• Manage the development and execution of printed materials for use as sales aids, in-store merchandising, event marketing, etc.
• Assists with strategy and direction of brand graphical elements (look and feel) as well as strategies impacting brand position and perceptions.
• Assists with all aspects of strategic and business planning related to the brand such as budgets, product portfolio, product positioning, pricing, promotion, and sales planning.
• Work directly with MX Director on overall athlete/team selection and help contract/secure the athletes to the brand.
• Work with the Rider Support Rep
• Other related duties as assigned.
Minimun Education, Experience, and Skills Required :
• Minimum 2 years experience in action sports marketing
• College degree in sports marketing or related course of study preferred
• Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects to strict specified deadlines
• A passion for and strong skills in apparel product, POP and media design
• Salary compensation is negotiable based on experience.
Answer Racing is a Brand within Tucker Rocky Distributing, one of the largest motorcycle accessories distributors in the U.S. We offer a comprehensive benefits package. If you meet or exceed the above requirements, please send your resume, pdf portfolio with salary history to:
Corona Sports Group, attn: MX Director 1055 Montecito Dr. Corona, CA 92879, fax: 951-736-6150 email [email protected]
No phone calls accepted. Only those meeting the criteria will be considered. Although we may not respond to your email directly, we will keep your resume on file and contact you directly if we want to schedule an in-person portfolio review. CSG is an equal opportunity employer.