Do you know where your brand might be?
Join us for our panel discussion discussing current brand infringement
for Apparel and Textiles – domestically and internationally.
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2012
Time: 4:00 p.m. Panel
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Cocktail reception and networking
Location: Trattoria 25
2501 Santa Fe Avenue
Vernon, CA 90058
Welcome and Introduction: Kin Cheng, Wells Fargo Bank
Moderator: Ilse Metchek, California Fashion Association
* Jeff Kapor, Buchalter Nemer
* Mark Brutzkus, Ezra, Brutzkus, & Gubner LLP
* Michelle Cooke, Steptoe Johnson LLP
* Greg Weisman, Ritzholz Levy Sanders Chidekel & Fields
* Kevin Sullivan, Wells Fargo Trade Capital Services
Special Guest: Deborah Greaves, Corporate Counsel for True Religion Brand Jeans
Topics Will Include:
– Recent True Religion ‘win’ in “Cybersquatting” suit
– IPR legislation: current & pending
– Case studies on brand infringement world-wide
– Financial ramifications of identity theft
Admission is free.
Please R.S.V.P. to [email protected] or by phone 323-583-3313