Pat O’Dell just dropped the second to last installment of the Beauty And The Beast Epicly Later’d series. A few very important things were learned:
1. Rick McCrank is more Canadian than Rick Howard.
2. A night of wizard staffs does not make for a good demo the next day.
3. If you give a bunch of pro skateboarders rules for attending your party, you’re in for one.
4. If you attend a party in your tiny hometown, on a tiny island in Canada, and tell a skate crew like the Anti Hero/Girl
collab that all the girls on the island are spoken for. You are definitely in for one.
5. If you have a giant blow up Coors beer can in your house, and you throw a party, keep an eye on the thing.
Click here to check it out.