If you’ve ever dreamed of getting to standup paddle with some of the best pros in the world, then here’s your chance. SUP Magazine is once again offering The Maui Dream Retreat for four days of paddling instruction from the likes of Connor Baxter, Suzie Cooney, Zane Schweitzer and Jeremy Riggs.
Staying at the luxurious Lumeria Maui on the island's north shore, guests will be learning all they can about paddling in the Hawaiian islands. There will be daily Maliko Runs (conditions depending), the learning of secret techniques, honing of fitness, as well as eating fresh and healthy.
– 5 night stay at Lumeria Maui (private room)
– All meals (“Welcome Dinner;” 4 Days of breakfast, lunch, dinner; Departure day breakfast)
– All ground transportation
– 4 days of land / on-water instruction
– SUP Board / equipment rentals
– Yoga classes
– Professional photos of your trip
– Goodie bag
Note: Trip does not include flights, travel insurance, gratuities, additional spa treatments, or airport pickup and drop off.
Limited spots available. For more information on SUP Magazine’s Maui Dream Retreat, head here.
More Paddle Sports Content From ASN