WHAT IT IS
The Works Connection Elite Throttle Tube is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and features a sealed bearing and an internal polymer bushing for friction-free twisting. Designed to be universal among brands, it comes complete with six snap-on cam pulleys that match the cams of all four-strokes from Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Husqvarna, Suzuki, and Yamaha.
– Installing the Elite Throttle Tube is a breeze. It's easy to determine which throttle cam you need for your bike, and it snaps positively into place with ease.
– The sealed bearing at the end of the throttle tube not only offers buttery smooth operation, it positively mounts the tube into the end of the handlebar and makes the throttle resistant to damage in a crash. The stock plastic tube is easy to break in the right kind of tip-over.
– The knurling on the tube offers great traction for positive grip installation.
– If you keep your extra throttle cams and stock plastic throttle tube, it's possible to transfer the Elite Throttle Tube to your new bike, even if it's a different brand.
– At press time, there is no two-stroke option.
You don't think that factory race teams run the stock plastic throttle tube, do you? In addition to providing better feel and performance, the Elite Throttle Tube is stronger and more resilient. You need one.