Core EXP 3.0 released for KTM 65cc models
Semi-automatic technology available for model years 2009 and newer
BOISE, Idaho – Aug. 18, 2016 – Rekluse Motor Sports announced today the addition of the KTM 65cc to its line of Core EXP 3.0 semi-automatic clutch products.
The centrifugal force clutch is available for pre-order now for model years 2009 and newer.
"Our Core EXP 3.0 for the KTM 65cc really opens a door for younger riders," Pro Race Support Manager Austin Paden said. "Now those who rode 50cc automatics without clutch levers can ride the same way, while learning to properly use a clutch. The Core EXP 3.0 limits intimidation of the jump to a manual clutch and opens up more terrain options."
When a rider is ready, he or she can easily switch to a Rekluse Core Manual system or stay on the Core EXP as he or she progresses up through classes. Both clutch systems provide a performance advantage and increased durability.
The Core EXP for KTM 65cc is only compatible with models newer than 2009.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prevents engine stalls
- Clutch lever use is optional – lever feel and function are unchanged
- Smooth power engagement increases traction
- Cooler operating temperatures and incredibly efficient clutching provide extendedclutch life
- Allows riders to refine skills like precise throttle control, line selection and cornering
- Proprietary billet components offer superior durability
- Riding is enhanced, more fun and less demanding
- Fully tunable to suit rider and/or terrain
- Manual shifting of transmission remains unchanged
- The price is $699.
To order, contact your nearest dealer, distributor or use the "select your ride" function at rekluse.com.
CORE MANUAL ALSO RELEASED
In addition to the Core EXP 3.0, Rekluse announced its release of the KTM 65cc Core Manual for model years 2009 and newer. The manual clutch reduces clutch fade and increases oil flow to extend the clutch life, among other benefits.
The price is $519. To order, contact your nearest dealer, distributor or use the "select your ride" function at rekluse.com.
About Rekluse Motor Sports
Rekluse, founded in 2002, is the motorcycle industry leader in clutch performance technology and innovation. Rekluse engineers use state-of-the-art CNC manufacturing to create performance manual and centrifugal clutch products for customers worldwide. All Rekluse products are engineered, developed and manufactured in Boise, Idaho USA.