Leatt Chest Protector PRO Lite
COLORS: White (shown), Black
SIZES: One size (fits riders 120-240lbs.)
What it is
The Chest Protector PRO Lite is an ultra lightweight version of Leatt’s top-of-the-line chest protector, designed to fit perfectly with all Leatt neck braces. The protector offers maximum front and back impact protection by utilizing a High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) hard outer shell, lined with Leatt's 3DF foam, and it passes the two highest levels of CE impact safety standards. The PRO Lite also features Leatt’s BraceOn elastic strap system, which secures the chest protector to the Leatt neck brace while maintaining independent movement of body, brace, and chest protector.
– The PRO Lite fits perfectly with a Leatt next brace, and the BraceOn elastic strap system helps keep the brace in place without the need for chest straps.
– At only 2.2 pounds, the chest protector is incredibly light.
– Just in case you feel the need to show off your numbers and sponsor logos, the protector can also be worn under the jersey thanks to its close fit.
– You can’t go wrong with impact protection, and the PRO Lite meets the two highest levels of CE impact safety standards for both front and back by using Leatt’s 3DF foam.
– Easy to rinse off after motos with a garden hose.
– The protector features 17 front and rear venting slots to help keep you cool.
– Easily adjustable arm and chest straps allow you to customize for a perfect fit.
– If you don’t wear a neck brace the PRO Lite can be worn as is, but front and rear removable plates allow braces to fit closer to body by simply loosening two screws on either side and sliding the panels off.
– We haven’t found any yet!
We’ve all taken big hits in motocross, but many still chose to sacrifice a little extra safety to feel less restricted while on the bike. The Chest Protector PRO Lite from Leatt is an excellent way to keep yourself as safe as possible in the event of a crash, while maintaining the mobility and unrestricted feel that only ultra lightweight chest protection can offer. The PRO Lite is by far one of the best chest protectors we’ve ever tested, and the fact that it fits in unison with the Leatt neck brace makes it even better.