I don’t know how you can name a trick before you even pull it, but apparently this is being described (by the person that posted the video) as, and I quote, “It’s a flair to flail (180 backflip to 180 frontflip).” But, to me, it looks like a 720 backflip…sorta like a Nyquist/Nastazio 360 flip with an extra off-axis spin in there. But fuck, what do I know about all this spinning stuff?